NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

nah they look at the waitlist form

yeah thatā€™s why i didnt send them a LOCI but some ppl did so now idk

Yes im wondering why they said they donā€™t look at the waitlist form because many students got into LS and GLS which they only put in their waitlist form as their second choices

i called the waitlist officer regarding how my final exams have been postponed indefinitely and coincidently both of us had the same name and I got desperate and cracked a tiny joke about both of us having the same name

IM SO DESPERATE FUā€¦U.Cā€¦K!!

4 Likes

does anyone have any indicators?

Nope housing portal is still summer and spring

not me

Hey guys so Iā€™ve been stalking this whole thread but havenā€™t said anything because I havenā€™t really had anything to contribute lol. So Iā€™m waitlisted for CAS and since last night I havenā€™t been able to log into my housing portal. I know thatā€™s not an indicator I donā€™t think but should I be worried that I canā€™t even get into it at this point? Iā€™ve tried on both my phone and my computer and itā€™s just saying that my login is failing.

does it say starez blah blah?

it tends to happen to me as well, it resolves itself dw

Yeah and alright thank you haha I just wanted to make sure because itā€™s been down since yesterday

well if nobody has any indicators, then i think thereā€™s no wave today since ppl had some indicators by now last time

I sense it may be tomorrow because it did come last Friday. You never know thoo

Iā€™m honestly losing all hope :frowning:

This year is crazy

1 Like

same, hopefully they release soon

I think there is probably no wave this week.

letā€™s hold on for one more dayā€¦
until we can no longer

1 Like

happy to see someone else does this too haha:ā€™)

1 Like

lossing all hopes

1 Like