NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

This is what I have to deal with

Yeah I had that two days ago

Type NYU housing in google and click on the second result that says “NYU Housing Application Portal”. The link provided on the thread is probably messed up

They probably still updating

1 Like

No, I just used the google link and logged in but that is what happens.

Do you have the message button?

I think the message button will apply to everyone soon

Oh, did you try the link on a computer or an incognito tab?

I’ll come back in a couple of hours and ask if everyone got the message button

i’ve tried both

This is weird, some people have the message button, some people don’t have the message button, and some can’t even log into the portal

1 Like

This entire time I used the housing card on Albert to go to housing and I always saw spring and summer. I have never been able to log in through that portal.

1 Like

same here

i had that starez thing too but now i can login to my housing portal through this link: //https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

Wait guys, I don’t think this is an indicator. I think I only have the message button because I accidently started a housing application for summer 2021 on that website and I recently got an email about how the deadline is May 20th, but I think anyone else can do that.

1 Like

I can log into that link but it’s not the same website they are referring to. If I log in there it shows me spring and summer 2021. There is no tab to log out or messages . The site they are referring to is different

2 Likes

Rip

same

checking now!

2 Likes

this is all i have
Screenshot 2021-05-13 at 12.57.48 PM

3 Likes