NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

was this sent to everyone or did you email them and that was their response.

i just emailed it to them of when you will next update us and they just responded “very soon”

4 Likes

When i had emailed a week ago they said “within the next few weeks” so I’m guessing very soon means either by next week or the week after that

2 Likes

Send me tooo pls!!

This week was a bust

NYU waitlist gang never gives up

12 Likes

Can you transfer in the following year instead of the following semester? Like will it affect the aid you’ll get?

Transfers get way less aid so yea

1 Like

Is anyone else’s housing portal down?

yes

“thank you for your interest in nyu blah blah”

OK new news for Tisch waitlist people. I just called the Tisch admissions office and they said that they’re still looking at transfers all throughout the month of May and we’ll have something by the end of May I don’t know if this is true maybe the lady was lying to me I’m not sure lol. But it seems like she was trying to say that there’s gonna be a wave at the end of May. I don’t know though.

11 Likes

you’re an absolute legend for calling about tisch

3 Likes

I don’t think it means anything tho … mines been back up and down for the past week… also is anyone’s summer button still lagging … its been 2 days now for me … can CS majors explain why its lagging lmao

Please share more details!!!

yo everybody, im a spectator of this feed. im not even on the nyu waitlist, but im on the jhu waitlist. and lemme just say, i love all yalls hope. its so inspiring fr !! you got this guys !!

7 Likes

Gl with Hopkins!!!

1 Like

Probably just the interface and back end of housing since they are getting the most traffic of the year right now in may

1 Like

Literally np for calling about Tisch I swear I’ve called them at least 20 times since December (I applied ED I and got waitlisted)

but why won’t it glitch for spring ukwim … why only summer?