NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Any updates for Tandon? Any news about a drop tomorrow? Thanks fellas

The devil works hardā€¦but the NYU waitlist crew works harderā€¦

7 Likes

Tbh if they are saying an update is coming very soon doesnā€™t that mean that they are gonna tell us their class is full. Bc if itā€™s an update that we ALL receive it would have to be that.

Who knows tbh, they did say ā€œwaitlist updatesā€ so it could just be the waves or it could be saying theyā€™re full

1 Like

It could be the fact that they are reevaluating their spots right now and that there will be waves or that they are full.

Hi guys,
I am also waitlisted from Tisch for Film and Television. So, is there anyone amongst you all who has received a decision for Tisch?

hi iā€™ve been reading this thread for the past couple days and decided to create an account to join as well. i got waitlisted at tisch for musical theatre and i havenā€™t received any updates. i genuinely donā€™t expect anything for a while unfortunately.

Im also waitlisted at tisch for drama/mt and havenā€™t gotten any indicators

1 Like

Lmao this anxiety is something else. At least I can grow from this and come back and say ā€œDamn Iā€™m strong.ā€

By the way, letā€™s all be friends! Iā€™m all ears and eyes.

1 Like

Cool & nice of you to show support for us!

Good luckā€‹:+1: and get into JHU!!! Itā€™s one of my dream schools along with Brown, but sadly didnā€™t apply due to fear of rejection. :grin:

ok so I emailed nyu a few days ago about cas and they finally got back to me with a basic ass email basically saying they canā€™t tell us whatā€™s happening with the waitlist at this time and this process could last until late august :relieved::v:

2 Likes

If it means I could be getting in Iā€™d gladly wait until August to find out :v:

2 Likes

Me too, waitlisted for Tisch Drama/MT. Im really hoping that we find out soon, just because it will be alot of finacial manipulation to find out last minute that there is space, but im rooting for all of us!

1 Like

Iā€™d pay two full tuitions if it meant I could go

1 Like

damn u rich

no just dramatic haha

2 Likes

Would be nice to get an email-update from NYU soon. A friend mentioned about Wellesleyā€™s clear update, saying something like class2025 is full, waitlisted may hear around June instead of May like in previous years. An update thatā€™s upfront will sting, ugh, but it will help too.

When it says ā€œfullā€ it also means some may not proceed to enroll. A ā€œwaitlist inceptionā€ as someone rightly described in this thread.

1 Like

As in no one will get off? I donā€™t follow.

When colleges say Class2025 is full, I think it means that the ideal (class size) number of admits (for a major / program) have all confirmed and paid deposits. But some of these admits may also be waitlisted and waiting for a slot to open in their primary choices, thatā€™s probably why some schools mention that there MAY be waitlist movement from June through July 31. I am not too sure :))

in any case, good things come to those who wait

trying my best to smile and stay cool

4 Likes