NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Oh wait, I clicked on Accept/Decline Awards and it says “Award access not available”, however when I click on Satisfactory Academic Progress, it says “Inquiry access denied”

2 Likes

Satisfactory Academic Progress is basically like the minimum academic standing required at NYU to retain your fin aid. Since you havent started at NYU yet you probably wont have it. I dont have it…

You sure? This is what my Financial Aid page looks like

I mean, if everyone has it then it probably isnt an indicator ig

People have tested this indicator on this CC thread: //http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/nyu-edii-fa-change-and-result-disclosure-pledge-thread/1406762

NOTE: Remove the // in front of the https to access the sites. CC isn’t allowing me to post links.

its the exact same

y’all decisions r probs coming out this week and next week lol

Why

cause it’s usually like that for the past few years, and also ppl have alr been getting some of their decisions for CAS, stern and LS

when i go to housing portal i get an option for Washington DC Spring does that mean anything

Where have you seen people getting off of CAS, Stern, and LS besides that one person yesterday that possibly might’ve faked his acceptance letter

1 Like

I have the same option, also what is the indicator you mentioned that everyone has

i don’t think that person faked his letter lol there was proof, but also there were ppl on reddit and such (ik it’s not a reliable source) but anyways i could be wrong

1 Like

could u please quote my message idk what ur talking about

I don’t think we should trust those, I think they start be legit once multiple people report being taken off the waitlist on the same day

I don’t think the financial aid thing and the housing portal really mean much. They are probably loopholes NYU has right now. I’m still waiting for Tandon ugh.

"I mean, if everyone has it then it probably isnt an indicator ig

People have tested this indicator on this CC thread"

1 Like

yeah that’s tru! i think the first wave will come out on may 6/7 based on previous years that’s when the first wave was

2 Likes

CAS… lol

I just tried the financial aid thing for NYU and it says award access not available and for housing I can pick Washington for spring and New York for this summer.

1 Like

oh yeah,
so i was talking about the NYU Albert fin aid checking thing where, if u get
Award access not available in the Accept/Decline Awards section then you are accepted. This has been tested by a CC group in 2013 and almost 98 percent of the people who were accepted got the change early and 2 percent got the change late.

I have sent the link to the CC thread in one of my previous texts

what i meant by “I mean, if everyone has it then it probably isnt an indicator if” is that, if 3/4 people in here are getting it then there must be some discrepancy in what I am saying