NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

im just sad im not getting any of these indicators now, but congrats guys

i think the official acceptance results are announced at 2pm or 4pm est

Last year when did they release fall admits off the waitlist?

Nahhhh don’t give up hope, you’ll get in for fall

we called them and they kept saying to mulitple people here that they have high deposit rate this year

1 Like

do you guys think ill get some indicators later on today? or is it just doomed for me. The indicator post had times on it before and they dont match right now

Guys check if you can access admitted students portal

Sad

Guys are they done with the indicators?
I don’t have any :sob::sob::sob:

hmm that may be true? the two scenarios that i believe can happen is:

1. they are just saying this so as to not get yours or anyone’s hopes up
  2. they ARE actually overenrolled this year and they managed to match their yield rate BUT will be monitoring anyone who turns down the waitlist offer and extends offers to others. because it is a bit sus that only spring has come out now, means they might not have space for fall. idk if it was like this last year but

GUYS I HOPE I DIDN’T MAKE ANYONE CRY I JUST WANTED TO B AS HONEST W U GUYS AS POSSIBLE OK I STILL LOVE Y’ALL

1 Like

Where to find it?

gumball did you have your indicators now or later on in the day? maybe i can get indicators later

could be true that the deposi rate is high but the thing is the figures on “new admits” are in state of flux

some people committing to nyu maybe in turn waiting for UCB or Brown or JHU or whatever

so when new admits moving on (if they get to their first choices, they let go of NYU), and with it, nyu admission readjust the waitlist

i had indicators at around 12 pm

pray for mE PLEASEEEEE

2 Likes

edit -

*move on

*readjusts

me and Joe apparently had similar stats and ECs, JOe pray for me

1 Like

Yesterday I sent in an Email that I would matriculate at NYU if I am admitted off the waitlist and they replied:

Thank you for your interest in NYU
We appreciate your passion for nyu

If you have any questions blah blah blah

Email end

1 Like

i will!!

I did the same and they replied with the same