NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

also it’s still the beginning of may, i think they will be admitted people until next week until the end of may as well. even the beginning of june, they want to confirm their class as soon as possible remember that. so even if you’ve been waiting, you won’t be waiting for that long

1 Like

PLEASE LET THERE BE A CAS WAVE ASAP :sob:

7 Likes

oh no i never emailed bec i am too afraid to email :)) i just indicated nyu is my first choice in the waitlist form along with some academic updates

literally same i’m tired of logging into my housing portal everyday and refreshing it every 3 mins for like 5 hrs

1 Like

If you don’t mind me asking, what were your stats?

or at the very least let’s hear from them before May 25

if further down the line, we’ll be so demoralized already :))

1 Like

Don’t email nyu

Email ur ao

1 Like

Tbh if u didn’t get indicators now I don’t think it will rlly change. When ls came out ppl got the same indicators at around the same time. But who knows maybe another wave comes out

For nyu

we understand

focused breathing,
you deserve the best, wherever it is

1 Like

Maybe no space for fall.

2 Likes

1510 sat 91.93 UW gpa before senior year, I forgot what it was after 92.40UW after… and my ecs are on another post

1 Like

Gumball said she got hers at 12…

1 Like

oh gosh i didn’t even email the AO

now i am so doomed

i dnt knw if it is okay that i maintain that from common app to the waitlist form i already indicated firm intent, hope nyu gets it :))

A lot of people decline so u still have a good shot

1 Like

i think people might decline the spring admit but idk… i honestly think if u guys get offered the spring admit u should take it because 6 months is rly NOTHING in ur life

3 Likes

you have great stats! you deserve the best

I might decline spring admit

It depends on fin aid

1 Like