NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

they don’t release anything on the weekends right?

it seems they release fridays only

maybe a way to stay chill while waiting for nyu results, is shop for merchandise of second choice college :)) i did that today, jsut adding to cart not buying, somehow it helped me relax hahaha weird & sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

where are u going

wait if someone got indicators monday, and you guys got yours today morning, maybe there is chance i can get later today around 12 idk

Good luck bro

2 Likes

haha i already have a pennant for my second choice school

Has anyone’s housing portal changed

The people that have Tandon spring admit like @jimmyxu had their housing portal change to the indicator

i got no indicators whatsoever…

hi ive been stalking u guys since forever so im finally making an acc, waitlisted for tandon (international student) and no indicators :frowning:

me EITHER

maybe at 12 we will get indicators like gumball

2 Likes

fingers crossed!! praying for all waitlisted applicants :sneezing_face:

1 Like

im assuming I won’t have any bc im CAS

Yeah there’s jack squat when it comes to CAS rn

1 Like

Can stern hurry up and give us an update

I heard that stern only admit 30 people off waitlist this year

1 Like

guys btw… I needed some advice

So i made a pretty ballsy decision regarding college. I got into a bunch of really good T20s but I was charged the sticker price with a flimsy pell grant. I am a film major and if i take out astronomical loans of 100-150k i probably wouldnt be able to pay it back
So i accepted my admission at DePaul University Chicago (#15 for film but like #100+ for most other things) because this is the only college i would be debt free. And if i ever second doubted my major selection i could switch easily because my #2 major (cs) is in the same college( CDM -College of Computation and Digital Media)

Most of my family members are truly against this decision. Did i make the right move?

Wait what other schools did you get into