NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

UCSD and UCLA were the best ones i got into. I was out of state

1 Like

I believe money plays a huge factor in any decision. Being debt free is the smartest choice you could ever make, if money is a big issue.

Yeah crushing student debt is not worth it

could u get private loans

No, I think you made the right decision! Still a great school too.

1 Like

i could but my major is film. ill probably start making good money only 6 years after graduation

does anyone know when gallatin or steinhardt fall admissions would come out?
or when they came out last year :slight_smile: GOOD LUCK GUYS!

Yeah exactly, if you are going to take debt but not have a secure middle-high income job after graduation not worth it

1 Like

if I may,

go to UCLA

I totally support ur choice! money is always the biggest problem even for me & idt ud want to be in debt by the time u graduate, honestly what college u go to doesn’t determine ur future! im sure ull thrive in ur uni of choice <3

1 Like

ill be 160-170k in debt minimum. Why do u think thats smarter?

OH HELL NO, I can’t imagine the terrible interest payments on that

2 Likes

160k is a lot

If it were like 20k in debt or smth, then maybe but no. Debt free is the right call imo.

3 Likes

You guys can access your NYUClasses page, right? I’m pretty sure I couldn’t access it before, but now I can. Of course, I don’t see any classes, but I can see my profile.

1 Like

That was always accessible I believe

yeah everyone has access

Ok cool

so sad

hello, another nyu tisch film waitlist here, i had to create an account to ask why are you not going to UCLA TFT and why are you chasing NYU Tisch so hard?

wouldnt UCLA also be better considering Cali is a prime location for film in Hollywood
I dont know muhc of film and production so sorry for the assumption