NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Ok so here is my issue, I applied last minute because I decided I actually would go regardless of cost. however, I applied to a major that I liked in a school without taking the school into consideration. My major is in SPS, which makes me hesitant. Does anyone have an opinion on this or have any familiarity with the school?

I think I could. does it look like this?

Oh no, I was just trying to be hopeful. I am projecting and claiming and hoping, no factual basis, just being very tired now…of waiting.

no lol, you gotta click the image

I’m Gallatin, I have Stern, Tisch, CAS and Steinhardt as second options, I have no indicators

Yeah click access your homebase image down the page

Click “Home Base”

do the aos go to the office and work during the weekends?

You were probably admitted to Tandon spring

yep I then clicked on the homebase and it lets me to log in

Yeah me too, but after I logged in it says access denied. Does that happen for you?

Edit: nevermind jimmy, you need to explain more what happens after you log in

Anyways for Tischies, I believe if people out there got accepted to both Tisch and Chapman/USC/UCLA/AFI they might attend the latter schools, based on some of the indications in films they post on Youtube, there are definitely places to be opened up. If Tisch currently has 3000 undergrads, 1/4 of them are accepted into class of 2025, and someone said the deposit rate is 85%, that opens about 100ish spots for all the majors in Tisch. Or I may be completely wrong and over optimistic so I shall keep my head down for now

2 Likes

yes mine also shows access denied

What??? I can’t log in

Nevermind

u make living feel good

P.s. im not suicidal its a joke

People with other indicators, just wait until then to check it

trying to make myself feel good too but the suspense is not making it any easier

1 Like

what’s urs after clicking the homebase?