NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

just checked portal, boring unchanged as ever
CAS here

1 Like

are there any common factors between the people who got admitted off the waitlist? cuz they usual divide students into categories and i want to see what they’re lacking this year

the demographics? so far we only learn of Tandon, sps, undeclared, LS applicants getting off the list, but yeah would be interesting to know nyu basis

So no LS today?

waiting for the CAS decision may be the death of me

6 Likes

I am quite hopeful of NYU CAS waitlist movement because CAS covers wider scope and many CAS applicants (to US schools overall) have many other choices, e.g., Ivy, UC system, and the like. Hehehe self-serving theory here, but anyone can hope.

4 Likes

It’s weird that no LS today. Maybe they are full.

Same man, hopefully it’s not full

Hey guys! So I don’t know if this means anything to my fellow CAS waitlisted people but to be honest I don’t know if we are gonna hear anything until June. I have a friend in NYU’s class of 24 that was on the waitlist for CAS and he wasn’t taken off until June. So don’t lose hope yet. There may be a wave in June if it’s similar to last year.

3 Likes

But yet again I’m clueless and that’s why I’m

Okay so ANY Tisch people with indicators?

No indicators

I feel so sad

1 Like

OK my AO for my region responded to my email about the waitlist.

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your email and continued interest in NYU! I know this time is verys stressful and anxiety filled, so always happy to answer your questions.

We are currently reviewing our waitlist and decisions are released on a rolling basis, so keep an eye out on your email! I don’t have any specific updates to share at this time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

Joal

3 Likes

no indicators

aww nice reply, I think I must email my AO too (too late!)

lol it’s literally the same as the reply email that another person got earlier

can u tell me what indicators are ?

housing portal change to summer only, withdraw button disappeared, cost of attendance appeared

1)Housing portal changed to only Summer 2021 and you can choose from NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai (8-9 AM)
2)Some financial aid info was viewable where you could see grants and cost of attendance (10-11 AM)
3)Withdraw application button disappeared (12-2 PM)
4)Able to access admitted student portal (3-4 PM)
5)Some applicants got an SAML Error message when logging into admission portal 10-20 minutes before letters released (4-4:30 PM)
6)It displayed 2022 Spring Application in the green bar when you click on display waitlist confirmation form

these things indicate that u MAY have gotten in