NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I’m still going!

1 Like

A lot of people from the other cc forum in 2013 had it too and got in so we don’t know but maybe this still works

my albert has said award access not available for months now. sorry guys i don’t think it means anything but i wish it did

1 Like

I agree, I checked my Albert before May 1st and it also has “award access not available”. I think everyone has this if they applied for fin aid

i didn’t apply for financial aid and i have this tho

then maybe everyone has this regardless of if they applied for fin aid

Guys, I just checked that I can no longer update the waitlist form even though it was open yesterday or two days ago I believe. Would that mean they are starting to review the forms?

the form is closed for me too

It means the deadline has passed

The deadline to submit the form was May 1 but after the deadline, for a couple of days I was still able to submit updated forms and check old submissions, but now I can’t do either. I’m wondering now that they closed it, are they starting to look over forms?

Probably!

anyone get off the waitlist?

i applied cas and I haven’t heard anything since I turned in the form

1 Like

does anyone have something other than award access not available on albert

after i committed to another school i said i was done with this stupid portal stuff but here i go again. does everyone have financial aid year 2021-2022 under financial aid links in albert

1 Like

It’s just says 2022 for me.

what happens when u click it

I have it but when I click it, it just says it’s not active

what about you?

mine says that too