NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I still have to discuss with family, but most likely yes

Spring

I think I’m going to be on this thread less for my own mental. I think they are going to do waves every Friday so I’ll check in on the thread during those days

3 Likes

Do they send you emails telling you that you’ve been rejected? Or will those emails only be sent in August?

NYU take me off the waitlist challenge ready go

2 Likes

Mahn idts, I only applied to Tisch

I only applied to Tisch too

1 Like

me too

Dang so many tisch people and not a word from nyu TT

4 Likes

nothing but sad vibez today

3 Likes

how about we all just switch to tandon since its the only one moving :grin:

6 Likes

I was actually considering adding gallatin and ls but nah, tisch or bust it is :skull:

3 Likes

is NYU short on cash or sm because almost everyone who got accepted is paying close to full cost

2 Likes

I hope they do, too, for clouds to clear up so we can proceed to Plan B although we wouldn’t want to get that email, of course

UC schs did send out earlier to some (I just read it here in CC too)

lot of people didnt dorm last year so they lost a lot of money

1 Like

only applied to CAS too, i did want to add LS undeclared sps but dnt knw, i jst stuck with CAS eventually

I just called and spoke to a counselor. They said that I did all I could but they are still working through the waitlist. It was more of a its not you its me ordeal. I even reiterated that I would gladly accept spring admission full pay and that I would do anything to attend the school but idk. Im just disheartened.

2 Likes

Tbh I’ve waited for so long and put so much energy into this that I just can’t even remotely think of going through that whole process of internally transferring to Tisch even if I do get in, so I didn’t bother

2 Likes

congratzzz to u, davizzz

remember us when u earn your first million dollars as computer scientist

1 Like

yeah internal transfer can be tricky