NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

If someone decline their offer for this wave. Then there will be another wave for Tandon

1 Like

Is anyone that got in yesterday declining?

1 Like

I saw someone on Reddit not taking their spot at Tandon Spribg yesterday

Really hope there is another wave guy

I’m slowly losing hope guys. At this point I don’t think there is any chance at NYU CAS. I’m just praying there are spots in NYUSH

2 Likes

Guys any news or idea about when will the next wave be?

prob next fri

Damn missed the thread today more than I miss not being able to receive a spot last Friday

3 Likes

oof

still here man. hopefully not for too long

1 Like

i see many schools emailing students that their class is full. do yall think nyu has spots?

I think they are full for fall semester. The first two wave are only for spring admits.

Hello Monday

Does anyone have opinions on SPS, I can’t decide if the school is too restrictive on what I can study?

1 Like

There were waves in early June last time, last year there seemed to be a big wave on the first Friday of June so I’ll just wait until then to see if anything for fall happens

Last year was an anomaly. After Covid struck, international students weren’t able to come and some students decided to defer enrollment. A lot of schools pulled off their waitlists more than they normally would. I wish you luck, but you can’t base anything on last year unfortunately.

1 Like

Fully agreed. The situation last year cannot be generalized. Honestly, fall may have been full by now. It just doesn’t make sense to start taking people for spring if they would offer anyone in fall, but what do I know …

3 Likes

Anyone hear back from tisch yet?

I’m thinking the same thing. It’s smart of them to make some offers for spring, to account for fall attrition, but it sure seems to indicate that they are done (or close to done) for fall (unless of course each college within NYU does things independently at this stage).

Has anyone heard back from Steinhardt yet ?

1 Like