NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

idk man I wish I knew

I remember that someone reported the glitch on this thread before, but I don’t remember who it was or what happened to them

what school did you apply to?

Gallatin, but I have Stern, Tisch, CAS and Steinhardt as alternate options

1 Like

Oh and also liberal studies and global liberal studies, I marked everything haha

Hey and also a general question, I know who my AO is but how do I find her email?

1 Like

my housing portal glitches too. but a glitch can never be an indicator. Indicators can only be actions that are done by the university on purpose but in the wrong order. A glitch is quite literally a glitch

Im straight up dyingggg f.uck man. Just let me in or allow me to go on with my life

NITRO COLLEGE KEEPS SENDING ME LOAN OPTIONS FOR NYU…
LIKE BRO… I HAVENT GOTTEN IN STOP RUBBING IT IN MY FACE

2 Likes

I just wish they sent an email giving us information about the waitlist, they’re making this so stressful. I honestly don’t think I’ll get in, but I just want NYU to tell me that already

6 Likes

And same, Nitro keeps sending me loans for USC but I rejected​:joy::sob:

1 Like

I swear

bruh your counselor sounds so generic …

1 Like

nope i think the form was due today for students so it automatically removed for everyone

happening to me since last week … I won’t worry too much

I know bro it was so laughable because I sent her a good email too, but at least now she will recognize my name, maybe.

1 Like

This is so painful god I just–
It’ll be a lot of burden off our chest if we get something this week please oml let it happen

1 Like

they’re probably just tired (can’t imagine how difficult flipping through 100k applications must be), mine emailed me and was a bit more enthusiastic than but probably just person to person

Yeah this is fax. They are probably taking a long time because they have a crazy amount of applications to go through. Like I think 20k ppl are waitlisted and lets say half of the ppl accept a spot on the wl. Then they have like 10k applications to look thru just for a few spots. So it’s obvi gonna take a long time

i get bouts of exhaustion, not doubts but exhaustion from waiting for… nothing?
i dnt blame nyu, it is their prerogative but i jst want to move on, settle for something that’s “right here” already, begin the courses preparations, attend webinars of admitted students, u knw like move on already

that’s me, i wish i were as persistent as all of you, all the best to u :))

3 Likes

Lot of u have been saying that u sent your AO LOCI. What do you really mean by a loci ? Is it different than the form we submit thru the portal ?