NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Any Steinhardth indicators ?

just wondering, is gallatin considered a “big school” like stern and cas? i dont see much gallatin waitlist successes from last year :confused:

1 Like

Does anybody know if NYU Tisch uses the spots that open up for waitlists for transfer students and that’s why they’re waiting to have a Tisch wave until after transfer decisions are released?

dude ugh this wait is seriously unbearable especially if we’re not receiving any information whatsoever. Like they cant send out one freaking email?!?!

2 Likes

Hey ya’ll!

I’m a perspective transfer for Tisch drama; from the looks of it a bunch of us are still waiting on decisions.

At my audition, they told us they reserve spots in the studios- specifically for transfers; so my guess would be they’re gonna decide how many transfers/which transfers to accept. Then if they have any open spots from that, they’ll add them to ones they need to fill for regular decisions. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

ahhh thank you

Hello Tuesday

1 Like

My friend got admitted last Friday for Steinhardt

for spring yh?

1 Like

Tuesday = Still-no-update-day

And Tuesday = Monday = Wednesday = Thursday = Friday = Basically every day til August 1st

Did anyone get in for CAS?

Guys, this was part of a response I got from the admissions office:

“It’s unclear how or if we will be using the waitlist for Stern this year, but we will be in touch via email with any updates regarding the waitlist.”

Ik there’s not much new information in there but there’s a possibility that they don’t take anyone else for Stern rip

3 Likes

yes spring

At this point theyve given everyone different answers so either they’re being ambiguous on purpose or there’s no coordination bw the admission office

2 Likes

feels like the latter because these answers are all over the place

could ppl who have heard of nobody getting off NYU tisch waitlist like this post
and those who have heard reply.

11 Likes

Hi, nothing for CAS yet? I wanted to give up but I am still asking about waitlist, :slight_smile:

Does it even feel like graduation time?

Nothing yet :frowning: idk why they can’t just tell us if they’re full

2 Likes

Just wanted to respond to this to give Tisch ppl some clarity, I read on an NYU Transfer forum that someone called and was told that they would be getting their results this week. And considering their decisions affect how much space we’re gonna be given, we should either hear this week after they do, or the next week.

3 Likes

thank you so much

1 Like