NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

1 Like

Mine just says access not available.

ive had this since march 31st

Ya, just putting it out there?

iā€™m assuming everyoneā€™s says ā€œYou are not active in a program at NYU in 2021-2022. Because of that, you may not access this page. Please contact your advisor for further assistance.ā€

1 Like

Yes

yeah for sure I was just verifying that it probably doesnā€™t mean anything I wasnt trying to be rude im sorry if it came off that way

Guys I think I found an indicator! If you get off the waitlist, you will get an email!

8 Likes

Does anyone get accepted?

LMAO yeah

Np:) bro!!

whats the point guys? In 10 mins we will probably start a conspiracy about how some ppl get their emails replied in 1 day while other get it in 2 days. This seems like such a waste of time

You get the email?

100 percent this works. All my accepted friends got the emailā€¦ You are a lifesaver

1 Like

What email? Like an email telling you that your accepted?

1 Like

I was able to view my NYU email ID in the global home, but now it has disappeared. Strangeā€¦

1 Like

I sent another waitlist form yesterday night just to add a campus. I think they took it off cuz of me :sob::sob::sob:. Will that disadvantage meā€¦?? Im just so scared and nervous lol

I think you are scaring yourself. NYU is a gigantic multinational school. They probably already had a set schedule of when they would close the waitlist form.

omg no way???

i didnā€™t apply for financial aid and i donā€™t have this. did u?