NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Can you ask for Steinhardth please ?

How come there is hardly anyone mentioning updates about CAS?

3 Likes

Ask for tandon please

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m new to posting but I had a question and was wondering if you could help! I’m waitlisted at Tisch for TV and Film. I don’t think they’ve started Tisch waitlisted students yet (or if they have i’m screwed haha) but I recently won some awards for TV and Film and was wondering if you think it’s worth submitting another waitlist form for? Do you think they’ll look at it even though i’m submitting it way past May 1st. I’ve only submitted 1 waitlist form and it was on decision day (3/31/21). Also, if anyone has any Tisch waitlist info, that would be fantastic! Thanks so much everyone and I wish the best for all of us!

2 Likes

Hi! I asked my AO something similar about submitting an update, he said I should just submit another form and that all form submissions are added to your file. I can’t really comment on whether they’ll reevaluate you based on that update, but my AO was of the opinion that I should definitely submit an update anyways. Hope that helps!

1 Like

I second that can someone please find out about Tandon?

2 Likes

Yes please

Any updates on Tandon ?

last Friday

Hello Wednesday

2 Likes

This thread slowly dies as we all lose hope…

5 Likes

Has anyone called Stern recently?

my housing portal is down

And you applied to which school?

tisch

1 Like

its back to spring/summer damn

I don’t think all this housing thingy means much…

wait Is your housing portal down and change to summer only?

no still spring/summer

btw im not sure about this but I dont think schools that only accept fall admits will show any difference in the spring summer housing part because those schools exclusively start in fall