NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

those are all really good schools I’m proud of yall this year was insane!

2 Likes

Guys should I go to: USC or Warwick (England) - for Econ/Finance/Maths/Business

Bruh you got into USC, I’m sorry but that seems a little tone deaf compared to other people here

1 Like

If anyone is going to UW Madison and wants to link lemme know!! :slight_smile:

ooo idk cause I’m a film major lol but what’s ranked the highest

I’m going to Babson College full ride

that’s awesome !!!

I feel like transferring into any class of 2025 will be difficult

2 Likes

Northeastern here I come

4 Likes

ASU or Temple

2 Likes

Yeah Ik it’s really good but I live in Europe and it really doesn’t have a reputation here

yess, Boston!!

I also just saw the email, but don’t be sad guys everything truly happens for a reason. I’ll be attending my second choice, that’s really my first choice because I love it so much, even more than NYU in some aspects, Boston University! I wish you all the best for your college journeys, I’m sure all of you will do amazing😊

5 Likes

How do you still have options to pick from? did we all not have to SIR at one place on May 3rd.

Nice early may update, can’t believe we waited like two extra weeks for this ■■■■■■■■.

■■■■ the college system, this ■■■■ is rigged. There’s no more places for mid-range students, you’re either top level or below average. No places left for the in-between.

8 Likes

honestly

1 Like

i just got the email saying they don’t expect to admit anyone off the waitlist. well … this sucks lol.

1 Like

People should be sad, people should be disappointed. Not everyone had the privilege of being accepted into their second or even third choices.

No one cares if this is happening for a reason. This system is unfair and corrupted and it’s wrong to just roll over and say that we’ll all be fine.

We should not be satisfied and settle for this broken and dysfunctional system. Being happy with these results is what they want so no one notices the cracks. They’ll just go on making easy and dishonest money off of students again the next year at the cost of their hopes and dreams.

7 Likes

yep

Bold of these colleges to assume we have a “second choice” cause hey my second choice is literally a college in another country ahahaha

3 Likes