NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

hi guys how’s everyone doing omg

1 Like

Hey gumball wassup

Just manifesting for some good news

i’ll manifest for you too, i see people have been getting in?? nyu rly do be playing mind games w y’all smh

3 Likes

Yup

Do you think if I tel NYU I can pay my full tuition that will increase my chances? My financial situation has changed so I plan on informing them.

hiii ahh I alrdy committed to another uni but fingers crossed for nyu​:confounded::grimacing:

1 Like

I wouldn’t do that, it’s a straight on rejection.
NYU explicitly said not to send any more additional documents including emails, lors, continued interest etc.

I wasn’t going to send in anything I was going to call and tell them and speak with my admissions counselor

how are you gumball!!! i’ve committed to another uni but still having a bit of hope, please manifest for me :>

3 Likes

please manifest for me aswell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

please manifest for me too :slight_smile: I really am hanging by a thread at this point ahahaha

1 Like

Yess! I’ll manifest for u hoping the best for u :slight_smile:

NYU is pretty dumb then because they are actually playing mindgames with us if they told us they wouldn’t select anybody else and they are actually accepting people behind closed doors. Also, I really feel kinda bad for the people that just went for it and took themselves off the waitlist because NYU told them they wouldn’t take anybody of the waiting list.

3 Likes

Probably to see who really meant it when they said they would def attend and NYU is first choice idk

1 Like

Don’t worry y’all , we will get in !

2 Likes

Lol yeah but NYU shouldn’t do people like that you know what I mean. But hey I’m not complaining really lol there are less people going for our spots now heh.

Hopefully, but realistically keep this this in the back of your mind. But its really fun to see this thread has somewhat come back to life.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t get my hopes up though. I seems that they are only accepting a few ppl, not big waves so there is little hope for us given how many ppl r on the waitlist

Lets c what happens man