NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

yes

1 Like

you ?

I’m from New York lol

oh nice, all the best!

1 Like

Do you think if I can pay my entire tuition that will increase my chances of getting in should I let NYU know???

They clearly are considering that because all ppl that got in have been full pay

does everyone have the summer housing on their portals now? maybe since it is the 1st of June everyones portals were set to automatically change or something idk

1 Like

Even i have only summer, think everyones changed

2 Likes

yeah idk what to think anymore

Has anybody heard anything from
Gallatin???

seems like they are somehow full for this year

ughhh I have been waiting for my housing to change for so long and when it actually does it means nothing :sob:

1 Like

So everyone has only summer now?

I have summer w no other indicators

Fingers crossed some spots open up!!! :crossed_fingers:t5::crossed_fingers:t5:

2 Likes

I just called asking if I could be admitted under any major available in Tandon, but the admissions officer said that they are at the tail end of waitlist but it makes no sense because how are people still getting off then? How are they communicating that the list is at the tail end and dont expect admissions but people are getting off the list.

I just called and they said they are still reviewing the waitlist so I don’t know if that means Stern/Gallatin still have a chance. I hope so !!!

Its plain and simple they are lying to ya brotha. Its gross that they are resorting to that. Also to my low-income people, like me unfortunately we are screwed because they just won’t take people like us that they have to give aid to

What does that mean??? :000

They are not telling the truth