NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Guys let’s hope that everything goes well. This has been a tough year for everyone.

Just keep manifesting and don’t lose hope :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

wait are u sure?

yeah lets hope for the best ;))))

any updates guys ???

My impression is that if a few people are getting in, then those are outliers/special cases. We don’t know the circumstances, and it’s silly to call NYU liars for being realistic and telling people on the waitlist that it is time to move on. If a few more get in for whatever reason, that’s awesome, but nobody should be counting on that at this point. Move on to your next best option mentally and emotionally, and make sure you have your ducks in a row to have a productive year. Don’t sabotage your future options by clinging to a very negligible waitlist possibility. Move forward, do well, and keep in mind that you can always apply as a transfer student to NYU in the future if it is still what you want to do a year from now. It’s been a ridiculous year, so be proud of yourself for surviving it, and allow yourself to go forward to be as successful as possible this next year.

5 Likes

Hi guys! I’ve been following this thread for the last month or so but haven’t posted anything. You guys have been a real help through this time!
My checklist and withdrawal button just disappeared. I know this was an indication, but is it still?

i think so! what you apply to

CAS! I have access to the admitted students portal and an accept or decline offer on Albert

2 Likes

Really?

You got in. 100% congratulations

Anyone hear back for stern or Gallatin??

congrats! were you full pay or have they given u aid?

lmao this makes no sense why did they send that email that there’s no space if they are still reviewing the waitlist…

it should say which school you got into on the waitlist form

Full pay!

they removed access to our forms :(((

ah i see congrats again!

omggg why

congrats my dude!

wait
i can see my cost of attenance