NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

i have coa but still have checklist and withdraw

I see they have waves Fridayā€™s and wednesdays. Itā€™s almost 4pm est here so letā€™s see for Friday!

hopefully friday

I wanna get off too already so letā€™s pray for the both of us!

Smh why are we seeing more movement now after that statement than before it

yess i will

OMG did someone get off. NYU please take me also !!!

2 Likes

Has anyone heard back from stern or Gallatin

No not really but i heard stern is so limited but I did hear of one person that go in on reddit and they rejected their spot. Man I am so low-income and my hopes are just plummeting because they are only accepting full-income people

Bro donā€™t sweat it. My fafsa has 150k plus income and my etc was 40k and I still didnā€™t get off. I wish they would tell you what they didnā€™t like about your app in the first place.

Yeah its like at least tell us a freaking reason. My hopes are low, looking forward to my safety, but a part of me is still hoping that I somehow get in.

Idk man. I honestly wonder why I didnā€™t get in. My sat score was great(1510), gpa is good enough(92), ecs were good and essay was good. Even my family income is what they want and Iā€™m a native New Yorker

Nyu3456, did u see COA???

Wow bro you seem like an ideal candidate. I am an native NYC too, been here all my life, while yes I have a low-income, I have always fought through it and have pretty good grades as a testament to that. Also, I got a 1310 on the SAT but that was the beginning of my junior year and I was planning to use that test as a benchmark and take it seriously in like August for that 1500+, like you got. My grades were increased throughout high school and like my average was like a freaking 101 in junior year, went beast mode that year lol. I also thought my essay was beautiful too man, I have a physical disability and I described a part of life that was the most difficult and how it fueled me to want to become a biomedical engineer to cure my condition in the future. My Ecā€™s sucked tho because I had to manage my therapy and school which was kinda tough.

2 Likes

are you tandon applicant?

I didnā€™t!

Bro idk how I didnā€™t make it man. I even did ed1 and everything

u dont have Cost of attndance on albert?
go to financial aid on albert and then click financial aid links

Iā€™m a tandon applicant and I put cas second letā€™s see!

i called earlier today and they told me basically what was in the email, almost felt she was reading it out to me lol
i then asked if there were higher chances for getting into any school over the other and she said that they were fully enrolled everywhere

2 Likes