NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Hello monday

1 Like

Don’t lose hope guys!
We will make it :))))

2 Likes

no updates from me

are you a transfer applicant?

hi guys, I was wondering where to find the regional ao’s email? I tried going on meet the admissions team page but all I saw were profiles.

2 Likes

no im not

Any update guys ??

Did anyone try contacting admissions? Any info ???

1 Like

Hello Wednesday

Hi guys! I’m a transfer and I really hope I can get off the waitlist. I applied to Tisch Film/TV. Do you guys think they give decisions at the end of June?

1 Like

Your class of 2024/2023 I’m assuming so waitlists will be different for you. For us 2025s we were told that they’re full and in-fact enrolled more ppl than expected. So good luck and you got this!!!

My friend that got in said that they under enrolled this year

■■■

Huh ???

Does that mean that we still have a chance ???

No they under admitted for this year, I think it means they are accepting less than usual

I could be completely wrong but wouldn’t over enrolled indicate a surplus and under enrolled would indicate they have less students and more spots? That was just my first impression of the comments above but like I said I have no idea what so ever what any of it means and if it actually corresponds to the waitlist.

They are over enrolled for many programs. However they are still monitoring their enrolment and we will get accepted if there are spaces.
Fingers crossed guys :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Um so I got an email from the housing system, telling me my housing app isn’t done … and it was forwarded to my nyu email even tho my email isn’t registered on google … did anyone else get this?

Did it go to like a gmail first? I don’t think I have that