NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Thats a pretty good score

so chance of getting off nyu waitlist is low??

We arenā€™t getting off I donā€™t think

1 Like

Donā€™t lose hope guys!

We got this :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

I wonder if some ppl withdrew their enrollments

You cannot expect anything. If some people withdraw their enrollment, then waitlisted students are contacted asap

I guess itā€™s all over

at his point in time, ig it is all done forā€¦

1 Like

Have Faith :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Guys. Itā€™s late July. Move on with your plans and embrace the opportunities in front of you. Anybody that might get an offer off of the waitlist is an outlier. Waitlists arenā€™t moving this year, we see it across the board. Do yourself a favor and get invested in your plans to go forward. You can always circle back later and consider transferring, etc., but for now make the most of the next year of your life. Peace.

1 Like

NYU just closed or just rejected me lol

Same, rejected

Wait are we rejected or did they close?

They closed

Yes but do they send out a rejection letter separately?

My guy itā€™s over

3 Likes

hey guys! iā€™m back :slight_smile: i just read the previous messages and i just want to say iā€™m so sorry that it turned out this week. truly, i feel for you. i really wanted to see all of you guys on campus next year because i know that all of you are amazing people!
i know that it rly sucks but iā€™m sure that you will do amazing things no matter where you go! and if you really love nyu, you can always transfer which has much higher acceptance rates! but please donā€™t go into your next college with this mindset that you want to transfer out, embrace it with an open heart and look forward to it. you never know, you might fall deeply in love with it :slight_smile:
i hope all of you have a lovely rest of the day <3

incase youā€™re still here, i just got waitlisted for class of 2026 haha

3 Likes

holy sh*t i applied again this year to nyu after a gap year. I got in. I was waitlisted last year too atb

hey can you tell me if you ticked yes in the previously applied question?