NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I applied for Stern BPE and Stern in general. The stern email trick thing doesn’t work so I don’t think I’m admitted. I submitted my first waitlist form on April 11th, and sent another one (I wanted to update one small thing for my activity) on April 21th!

what would the email trick be? also would this work for tandon?

It only works for Stern apparently… For stern, I think it’s netID@stern.nyu.edu

guys i think my accounts wiered… it’s now letting me submit a new form and now my housing portal is back to normal what’s happening lmao

thats happening for me as well

Does anyone else’s housing portal look like this? This is definitely different compared to blueeskyyy’s screenshot.

1 Like

mine looks like that

1 Like

Mine also looks like that

1 Like

which sch did u apply for, maybe CAS and stern r coming out before

where do we put that in to try?

yea that’s something going on behind the scenes with our accounts to many glitches… hopefully this is a good sign or maybe i’m just over thinking

I applied CAS

1 Like

Just go to gmail and click sign in

Does it work for you?
E: Oups sorry I just saw your previous reply…

Also, what do you mean CAS and Stern are coming out before?

it seems like that CAS and stern may be set out to roll out their decisions… then the other schools since those that applied to CAS and Stern are experiencing portal changes first. i could be wrong as this is all speculation.

I believe the first wave is coming out this week. Perhaps tomorrow?

My portal has not changed in the past couple of days I have checked so your theory, at least applied to me/CAS doesn’t make sense

oops sry i thought someone who applied to CAS had portal changes

Mine is exactly the same as before rip