NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

sameee which sch did u apply to?

me too and i applied to gallatin

i applied to cas and my housing portal was down for a bit and i was unable to submit the form on the portal
 i can submit something now though.

how did they get off the waitlist before may 1st?

Honestly that seems like misinformation to me. Nobody reported directly they got off the waitlist except for that one person yesterday which is probably fake and people always say their “friends” got off. I said this before but I think the reports of people getting off the waitlist will be legit once multiple people on the same day say they got off.

Definitely not misinformation, she got off the liberal arts core waitlist and is attending starting in the spring.

1 Like

I don’t know, anybody could make up stuff like that

They have spring terms?

For the LS Core they do admit some people to start in the spring term and then after that have them study in summer term as well

where did she say she got in for the spring term?

She texted me

Does anyone know if Dyson has spring terms?

95% sure you got in lol. last year someone had that in their housing portal and got in after

1 Like

Where did you see this? Do you have a link to a thread or something?

yes, i saw it on the waitlist 2024 thread and went to the persons page and saw that they had the same thing and were accepted later. i cant send the link it won’t let me

can you send it like how someone else did //(insert whole link here), like //http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/nyu-deferred-waitlisted-2025/2801886/457

sure, here: //http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/nyu-waitlist-2024/2087450/499

1 Like

Cool, really appreciate it

Edit: I am looking through the replies this person had and you seem to be right, one of the first indicators he/she had was that they could apply to fall and spring housing and they eventually got accepted

1 Like

guys it’s like the same thing every year with the housing portal stuff it doesn’t mean anything just wait until they send out official emails and stuff

2 Likes

I can’t even get into the housing portal, it says that there’s some type of error.