NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

i have the same screen as blueeskyyy but instead of full year it just says summer. Does anyone else have this

Everybody else has that

You might be right as well, the accepted person that speculated hints from the housing portal last year said “Let’s not put many meanings on the hints except for the checklist and Albert portal”

Original Comment: //http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/t/nyu-waitlist-2024/2087450/2331
(Don’t enter first two slashes)

i can’t even log into housing and ■■■■■ i can submit new form for waitlist

i can’t even log into housing and ■■■■■ i can submit new form for waitlist

i could log into housing before tho

Wait, that’s interesting. I can submit new waitlist forms now, it was down earlier today from around 12-6

1 Like

yeah well i could log into housing and get new academic year and summer and everything but i get login error

This is how everyones looks right?

4 Likes

yup

same!

1 Like

Does anyone know around when Steinhardt comes out? after Stern and CAS?

i have a feeling they’re doing the bigger schools first so possibly!

yeah ok i got summer housing app only for now

so you dont have spring housing Washington?

Hey guys so I was scrolling through convo … .their clearly messing with the portal in waves … if you see above me and someone else’s housing portal crashed with a message (there’s a picture I posted somewhere in here) and then a few minutes later it returned AND we could then ALSO add new interest forms … This happened around 3 - 4 cst … now I go and see someone else can edit their form but after 6 p.m. Just something to think about idk

1 Like

i do, but if u go further steps then yeah ■■■■■ i got summer housing app but not academic year app

that’s everyone lmao

yeah well i had login error before so

I think you are mentioning me with the 6 PM thing. I actually think it was the same time, not in waves.
I believe new waitlist forms were not able to be submitted at 12-5 because that is their work hours, and during that 12-5 period, NYU admissions were probably actively looking through forms so that’s why applicants couldn’t submit any new forms. However, once the workday was done for admissions, we were allowed to submit new forms again.

Edit: This is just speculation from me

2 Likes

That acc aligns perfectly and makes sense ngl

1 Like