NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I think it might come out today or tomorrow idk

The AO said next week so I’m guessing next week😂

2 Likes

I feel bad for the admissions officers answering all our emails which basically ask the same questions. If NYU would just release a statement and let us know, it would save both ours and the AO’s time.

7 Likes

right?! love NYU with all mr heart but god could they talk to us about this whole thing?

2 Likes

I’m sure it was to note any additional information you provided to them. They aren’t going to tell you they are putting in a note if the only purpose of the note is to write something negative. That doesn’t really make sense.
Also, they are trying to predict who will accept an offer and actually show up. Living in another country, especially one with covid uncertainty, might impact their prediction of whether or not you would actually enroll. It doesn’t mean they are being discriminatory.

1 Like

any updates guys?

nope…

Lets see if anything comes out tomorrow then

Yes as much as I want to think that the email i received was pretty stern. I’m thinking of calling them up to apologise soon even though i sent the email 1-2 months ago. I’ve also explicitly told them i plan on enrolling if i recieve admission and I’m already planning on going to another US college so there is no issue with travelling

For some reason I read the first sentence as you received an email from Stern lmao

LOL me too

1 Like

We’re all down bad for nyu😭

4 Likes

its too true though

really hope we all get in cuz all this simping can’t go in vain

3 Likes

my portal is down

*housing portal

Mine has never gone down till now, weird

What does it say on it?

Spring and summer like most people