NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I think their messing with it for next week … mines gone and come back 4 times now

Is it bad that my housing portal never works when I try to log in, it hasn’t worked once.

if i didn’t apply for housing does it still work the same

1 Like

Read what I posted about housing today!

I think someone should reach out next week and try to get more details for us. If anything I would ask about stern gallatin cas and tandon!

3 Likes

Has anyone heard back from Stern or Gallatin off of the waitlist?? I hope to hear back soon it is my dream school/#1 choice. I know people have heard back from CAS and LS so far.

Did they get into Stern or Gallatin???

has anyone from cas heard back yet?

No it always showed only summer housing I never had an option for academic year housing

sup adm

1 Like

do you guys think they’re done with waitlist decisions for LS? and do you guys think there will be decisions released tomorrow or do we have to wait until next week?

yeah //https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

So I submitted my inital form on april 17, but I’ve sent new ones every few days since because I wanted to add something or edit my LOCI. I’ve just sent another one even though its past May 1st. Do you think the AO will not see that I had sent it one on april 17 and think the first one I sent was today?

They can see how many times you’ve submitted the form. When I emailed them about the submission, they said that due to a spike in applicants, they’ll most likely analyze the most recent submitted waitlist form. As for the one sent after May 1st, I’m not sure if that’ll be looked at.

2 Likes

Well if they say they will look at the most recent form, they will then logically probably look at the forms submitted after the May 1st deadline if it is your most recent form submission.

1 Like

Thing is, I submitted 3 forms in total because I had submitted a certain project and I got 3 awards for it. Now I submitted a form for each award. And I made no mention of the previous awards in my latest forms. So will they only read the last form?

Yeah logically they will only read the latest form right

damn… Guess I got to go make a new form summarising everything. Ill call them first though. Does anyone know when i should be calling them? Is 10 AM (EST)
fine?

Don’t call them, AO doesn’t like superfluous nuisance regarding application process.
It’s the best if you email them.

i was going to call them in a minute