NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

you probably do, I have both. You can get gumball0901’s page by going to NYUHome, then click NYU Life tab, then scroll to the bottom to apply for housing. For Jungkooks page, you can get that by googling NYU housing portal and logging in.

i only have summer 2021 when i log into that website, what does this mean???

i think thats a good sign… what school did u apply to

steinhardt

LS and CAS

anyone here who has the same update applying to Tisch?

We’ll find out if it is an indicator later today possibly

yup my applicant portal still has my checklist and stuff so, what school did u apply to?

CAS as first choice

1 Like

maybe it just says summer 2021 because the deadline for applying for spring housing has passed? idk i just don’t wanna get my hopes up about this being an indicator

all of our spring housing would have been gone then

2 Likes

when I click the spring application thing it says spring application is closed

yeah i guess that’s why some of us have it and some of us don’t. they’re probably updating it now

same

honestly I think we are thinking too much. The housing department has nothing to do with the admissions department.

2 Likes

I just need to pour my anxiety somewhere

2 Likes

i guess, but also the indicators were like this when ppl got accepted in reg. but you could be right as well, i’m just not going to think about the indicators cause they could mean NOTHING for all we kno

idk… i got waitlisted ed ii and one of the indicators was that people who saw Washington dc under spring housing would be rejected or waitlisted and people who saw “no apps” got in.

1 Like

Oh that’s some interesting insight

I still think the only reliable indicator is if NYU albert changes