NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

my indicators so far: just summer 2021 in housing portal, withdraw button disappeared, i’m able to see my COA for fall 2021 in albert, but it says spring 2022 on my waitlist form. what do you guys think?

So is everyone assuming it’s CAS or LS?

1 Like

Everyone has these indicators tho

I’m steinhart and had indicators

i also have 2022 spring first year, i had 2021 regular decision yesterday though

1 Like

I think you got in LS Spring

Did you apply to LS at all??

It’s probably LS and Steinhardt Spring Admits today

So if u get spring do u just not go to school for half the year? Does this mean u graduate later? Sorry I didn’t even know spring term was a thing

But so many people have these indicators… didn’t NYU accept 0 people in one year?

that would make sense except i can see my COA for fall 2021

I don’t think we’ll graduate later

1 Like

If you are admitted spring, you obviously start spring 2022 but then you HAVE to attend summer 2022 semester to catch up with your classmates

1 Like

I guess whoever said yesterday that the AO’s said that the “smaller” schools will roll out admissions first then we will see large roll out next week might be true.

3 Likes

Yeah things seem to be lining up

i dont have these

Interesting…ty! Honestly missing nycs winter doesn’t seem too bad for the first year

1 Like

does anyone else get the message “Pop up blocked!!!” When they click on coa??? Pls lmk

East coast summers are not fun either though ngl lol

kinda scared that making friends will be harder if i get in for spring though, like everyone would have already made their friends in the fall

1 Like