NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

who got in?

Thatā€™s what the Ao told me explicitly. Smaller schools and a smaller number students this term. Majority and bigger schools next week

2 Likes

Tafeerā€™s account makes complete sense, I trust it. LS Core Spring Admit is probably a small cohort so thatā€™s why some people are getting indicators for only that program right now

1 Like

wonder if those with indicators will receive their decisions tomorrow? on last years waitlist thread spring CAS and LS admits had all these indicators at the same time but on May 8th not 7th and they all got their decisions the same day as the Albert changesā€¦

3 Likes

Ok great, thanks for the info!!

Wait CAS has spring admits? Itā€™s not on the NYU Spring website

sorry I worded that wrong. This wave last year was fall CAS and the rest were spring for LS, sorry for the confusion!!!

Oh ok no worries

Has anyone from galtin or CAS had these indicators on their profile?

1 Like

Anyone in Tisch have any indicators?

Wait is this sarcasm orā€¦

i applied to gallatin and have these indiciators but seems like iā€™m getting admitted into spring for LS

No Iā€™m being serious

No not at all, youā€™re actually really right I think!
I mean, you called yesterday and thatā€™s what they told you so it makes sense!

1 Like

do u kno if u can appeal the decision to be considered for another sch

also does anyone have discord iā€™d love to hv someone to talk to abt this spring and LS stuff lol

I donā€™t think you should appeal just do one year Ls core and then try to transfer into a school one year early, you also got into NY which is great, others have to study abroad first year

yeah but idk if itā€™s going to be abroad or not lol

it says that in order to internal transfer you have to do the two years of core which imo is like a long time

I think LS students have to do the whole 2 years in the LS program and canā€™t switch