NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Has anyone from CAS gotten in?

decisions are probably coming out next week

1 Like

Guys. Please refer to NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025 - #583 by tafeer

Or post 580 which was posted yesterday stating

“ I just spoke with a counselor from NYU. They said that the majority of waitlist admissions will be mid-May and to watch out for next week. I did ask him regarding the students already admitted off the waitlist and he said that those were for smaller programs or very few number of students whereas bigger major compositions such as Comp sci or Business will hear around mid-May”

1 Like

damn we went from 580 to 1383 real quick

7 Likes

to the people who got accepted is the COA still 117k???

The number of spots isn’t mentioned here though, might be 10 might be 100, scary

that’s what I wanna know cause if it is i’m not sure about this anymore :frowning:

1 Like

since i got into spring 2022 the COA is now 76k

tysm

is this with aid or without?

first, warmest congratulations!!!

may I ask, in your waitlist form, was there indication that you prefer spring 2022 or it is the NYU that assigns the admit term?

thanks, again, congrats and all the best

without

this is what it states in the acceptance letter. i didnt choose a preference for fall or spring

"Spring Admissions is a way to accommodate a larger number of academically talented students to attend NYU. This is an accelerated program with mandatory courses taken in the Summer semester of your first year that will allow students to be on track to graduate in May 2025, the same graduation date as students who enter in Fall 2021. "

1 Like

I would’ve taken LS Spring too, I’m that down bad. Hoping for cas now😭

3 Likes

thank you so much

so glad for all of you, I am waiting to get off the waitlist but I am very afraid that the program I indicate is highly competitive (CAS)

also while in common app, I id indicate LS as second choice, I wonder why in waitlist form, the alternative (second choice) is not indicated in the standard format…

anyway, I just have to wait for yes or no, basically to wait :slight_smile:
I think the mood is back to March 30 vibe :))

I would even take a summer intake offer, it’s that crisis-time for me rn :))

i’d sell my soul to get in to nyu :sob::sob::sob::wave:t3:

7 Likes

Just received NYU admission off waitlist. Tandon school of engineering, computer engineering major, start spring 2025 accelerated program with summer semester mandatory.

I am an out of state applicant.

Good luck to everyone here too!

5 Likes

amazing congratulations

for what school?

1 Like