NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I know a few people who went/go to NYU and from my understanding unless you’re a Gallatin student then you mostly stick to your own school. Gallatin kids don’t since they have the opportunity to take classes at almost all the NYU schools.

3 Likes

Yes, it could be a better financial aid package, it could be some other incentives …

1 Like

Did CAS come out today?

1 Like

Not sure but if all else fails you still have your job at SNL to fall back on, Pete!

9 Likes

Ok real talk. Who do I have to sleep with to get into nyu lmao

9 Likes

literally

2 Likes

i would do pretty much anything to go. It had been my dream school since 6th grade and I always coped with ■■■■ by telling myself one day I would be at NYU as like a “it will be better” thing and the waiting absolutely stinks but i gotta stay hopeful :smiley:

5 Likes

probably albert gallatin himself lmao

6 Likes

i mean :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

im still waiting to hear back… waitlisted for gallatin and put stern as my second option so we’ll see what happens

2 Likes

drop his snap. I’ll do it.

2 Likes

Glad to hear all of these Gallatin biddies talking now (3 of us). Haven’t seen anything about Gallatin until now and it’s making me feel better

4 Likes

so far it seems like it is mostly LS or GLS getting off.

1 Like

the hotties applied to gallatin perrrioooddd

6 Likes

still waiting on Tisch, Gallatin as alternate

2 Likes

*waitlisted RD

yes.

1 Like

same

I was waitlisted ed1 from tandon

Where have people committed/deposited while we wait for NYU? Connecticut College for me.