NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

wait is nyu still releasing decisions for today or it’s done cuz it’s past afternoon

i dont think so. im kinda shutting down hopes for the weekend and thinking next week it will resume.

2 Likes

Purdue

1 Like

Yeah I doubt anyone will receive any decisions until Monday at the earliest

Hi guys keep your hopes up! I just got accepted into NYU SPS for hospitality today so I think decisions will be rolling out soon. GOOD LUCKK!!! also may I ask if anyone else has gotten off the waitlist her for the Spring of 2022?

3 Likes

Hi congrats! I also got off for spring 2022!

2 Likes

What email ???

Thank You! He already has his heart set on Georgia Tech so if he gets through, that’s where he will likely go. BUT, waitlists are brutal this year. Lets wait and see. Currently researching on comparing Tandon to Georgia Tech (which he has accepted Honors Academy at Rutgers in the meanwhile).

1 Like

how’d you get to this section on the portal?

do u guys think i should ask them abt considering me for gallatin or nah and starting in the fall

probably best to not press your luck. Getting off the waitlist is lucky enough as it is.

2 Likes

i did cause gallatin seems like an open book where you could pretty much learn the same ■■■■ as other programs (i could be wrong though)

1 Like

That depends on how much you want to go to NYU. You may compare the LS in spring against the options at the school you committed now. If your current option is better than LS, you may go ahead to appeal to NYU. Although the chance for the change is not high, you don’t have much to lose anyway.

3 Likes

wait so they released ppl for spring 2022 today ■■■?

yes

^^^ Can someone confirm ??

1 Like

I can confirm. Most if not all of the releases today were spring with a majority of them being liberal studies core and 2 tandon spring. The majority of all waitlist results and fall results will be next week

what did u say? did u get admitted to LS?

wait guys i got into global liberal studies core what’s the difference

does this mean i have to study a year abroad?