NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

For me I put NYU NY CAS as my first choice but I would be happy with NYUSH even though it’s my second choice

1 Like

Oh wait I put to be considered there as well though. Does that mean chances r low for people who did that also and ddidnt get in today

I put tandon first for comp sci and cas second for computer sci. Hope we both get off.

1 Like

I don’t know about that.

ngl i think nyu does rank waitlist ■■■■■ and sends off those borderline-reject ppl for spring 2022 LS

1 Like

I disagree because my friend had 96 gpa at specialized high school in nyc and had a 1440 with good ecs and got in for LS today. He didn’t want LS primarily but since he filled it out, that’s what he got. He was admitted as a spring LS admit

1 Like

wait do u mean that it was rly hard to get in as a spring admit to LS? i’m confused sry

■■■■■ DID THEY REALLY SEND EVERYONE WHO TICKED LS TO LS ■■■■■ thank god i didn’t tick it.

2 Likes

…if they wanted to reject someone they would have immediately rejected them not placed them on the waitlist. but you are entitled to your opinion, so to each it’s own i guess.

2 Likes

Nah that’s true. I ticked ls and didn’t get it

1 Like

I choose Stern as first choice and CAS as second choice, would my chance of admission increase if I add on Gallatin as my choice too? (Gallatin is less competitive right?)

1 Like

Does anyone know if CAS or Stern is more competitive?

I ticked it and didn’t get it. I think it’s a case-by-case basis. I have gallatin as my first choice so maybe they want me in Gallatin or maybe I’m not going to get a spot at all, but not everyone who ticked it got it because LS is still better than nothing

Stern

could someone who got in tell me how much ur aid and COA comes up to

Yeah that’s wut I’m saying. I didn’t get ls and applied for tandon. So if I didn’t get ls no chance I get tandon

I don’t think that’s the case. The fact that they offered you a spot means that they want you. There are only very few applicants on the waitlist who would eventually get off. You have all the reason to be proud of that.

1 Like

Not true. Tandon might want you in the fall so that’s why you didn’t get LS. I’m not saying that’s for sure it but that’s a possibility.

That is what I am trying to do Business Fashion. My first choice is stern and my second choice is Gallatin for that reason also a minor in English/journalism

Gallatin is not as competitive as CAS and Stern right?

3 Likes