NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Don’t do that

Well who I spoke to yesterday advised me to still explain your interest in NYU. In addition, the LOCI was on the portal, not by email.

Has anyones Housing portal changed, mine has a banner for NYC on campus residents departure/arrival survey?

Yup I have the same

wasn’t that there since last week? or is the wording changed

have you sent anything else other than the loci? and the form?

ye and i still have spring/summer

Me too I Have the “Attention NYC On-Campus Residents! Plus spring/summer 2021

1 Like

Guys stop worrying about the various hidden updates on the housing portal. I know it’s hard to wait but we’ll get there together!! Only a few weeks (or months) left and I’m sure we’ll all be happy with the outcomes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i wonder how the waitlist mvmt will b this year, esp for schs that aren’t v popular at nyu

Me too, I wonder! I wonder what yield will look like too!

1 Like

This year is really really unusual so it’s very hard to make predictions…

hahaha facts… i’ve heard both that no one will get off and a crap ton will get off. in general tho not specifically nyu

Yah me too! I have heard the same!

Hoping on Stern :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

I see alot of ppl rejecting their offers for NYU since test optional got them into ivys or somewhere “better” so maybe this year we’ll see less yield … historically nyu has less than 50% yield tho

1 Like

oo ty for the info, where did u see that ppl aren’t going

just tiktok and other social media

1 Like

The housing portal has had that banner since ED 1. Also I doubt they’ve even glanced at the waitlist so there can’t possibly be portal changes yet

I swear some of you guys are doing the absolute most for the form. All they want is for you to list any new programs you will be interested in and to add any new awards or positions. It never said to submit a letter of continued interest or email admissions about your grades. just calm down everybody and take a deep breath it’ll all be ok!!

7 Likes