NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Is your school a big feeder school?

Quite a lot of applicants get accepted every year, but this year only a small handful.

I did that too and copy and pasted my info but im not sure

I’m gonna call the admissions office today and see if there are more spots for spring admits and when tandon and stern will come out

1 Like

Can you please ask about CAS spots also

1 Like

Today is Saturday here in NYC I think they are open until 4 est so you have 5 hours

could you please ask about Steinhardt as well :relaxed:

Maybe they were talking about your school specifically.

Yeah I’ll ask for cas and steinhardth any other questions u guys got

can u ask for gallatin too!!

2 Likes

i guess? but he said in general though so i’m not sure.

That could be true but the information the NYU AO talked about went to the school counselor, to your friend, and then to you and a lot of information could’ve been warped at this point so I’m going to take that with a grain of salt. I trust tafeer’s calls more because he/she is directly reporting from the source

5 Likes

yea yea sure ofc! listen to whichever advice u feel u resonate more with, just trying to help the community here actually :”) no hate pls

4 Likes

One more person is calling today so we’ll know who’s more accurate depending on the corroboration

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry if it is coming off as hate, I’m just trying to express my thought about it

Yeah I’ll call at 1 and whoever is calling tell wut they tell u and we see will wut matches up

6 Likes

yes! that would be awesome. i’m honestly also hoping that what my sch’s AO liaison said was incorrect.

so most probably this wednesday is the next wave?

yup

I don’t know where you live, but it is currently 11 55 est here in NYC so uh you have 1 hour 5 minutes. Also thank you btw I am a Tandon applicant and this means a lot