NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

you can definitely internally transfer to stern but it is hard… also a degree in CAS is phenomenal too

1 Like

I called earlier and the 4550 number (recorded message) said to reach AO at 4500 and 4500s recorded message said that they are only opening on weekdays.

The NYU website has the 4550 number and it says it’s open on Saturdays but when I call it wasn’t.

lol why r so many ppl hating on liberal studies in this thread

1 Like

Because it is literally don’t worth 80k in first and second year.

Repeat after me. You.Still.Graduate.With.A.CAS.Degree, the only difference is you get to explore your interests in year 1 and 2, which is sick imo

3 Likes

^^hell yeah and you get to study abroad right? so cool, it just depends on the person if the program is right for them

this guy giving me salty vibes LMAO … At the end of the day your graduating with the same degree as someone from CAS or another school from freaking NYU … plus you can study abroad AND explore SOOOOO many things before picking a specific concentration. LS definitely has undeserved stigma at the NYU community (from what I’ve seen on youtube and stuff) but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth it … and you shouldn’t say that a day after a bunch of people get accepted that’s just a put down

6 Likes

no school is truly worth 80k

The school I’m enrolled at rn is 85k😥 international kids out here getting extorted

1 Like

lmao right! so many people got accepted into LS and a few ppl were giving it sooo much hate… like there’s no need to put others down when u have nothing nice to say

1 Like

Gumball your accepting the LS offer?

most likely, but i’m not 100% sure yet! just cause NYU is a rly good opportunity

1 Like

Yo someone send the number to call NYU admissions

Im late to the partyyy did u get into LS Spring?

1 Like

I think they r closed today

1 Like

Btw dw. There definitely will be a second wave cuz I know people rejecting LS and people on Reddit are also rejecting tandon spring!

3 Likes

Yeah I think they are closed on weekends

I am wondering why they didn’t do these spring admits as a regular decision notification – was here something about the May 1 RD deadline that opened up these spots?

Yeah they r closed today I’ll call them monday