NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

I’m not sure for the waitlist. I haven’t seen any information for or against it not being need blind

So does having a lower efc decrease your chances of getting in

cool :slight_smile: if u end up committing we should be friends

1 Like

Do you mean higher? I wouldn’t be able to answer the question either way. I wouldn’t lose sleep over it though. I would like to think for US applicants they wouldn’t care cause that’s normal for other schools

1 Like

Has anyone heard back for stern or Gallatin?

while we’re talking about aid… for ls i got a “liberal studies scholarship” for 11.2k. did anyone else get that?

3 Likes

no one has heard back for stern or gallatin as far as im aware. pretty sure it has all been LS and stienhardt.

2 Likes

My friend from Panama got into Stern on Tuesday, so I guess a select amount of Stern students got off the waitlist that day.

1 Like

Anyone hear from CAS?

1 Like

Yo wait I think they may have another wave for spring admits but for instead different locations beside nyc. Did anyone get a spring admit or ls and got anywhere besides nyc

I hope I hear back next week NYU is my DREAM SCHOOL :purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank You! I hope I hear back this coming week!

1 Like

Waiting on Tandon!! Dream school tooo!

3 Likes

Anyone waiting for CAS?

7 Likes

CAS Gang

4 Likes

? I don’t understand.

Im in the west coast and I got my letter yesterday but I think it’s different for which school you apply to

What school did you get into??

I applied to LS!

aww thank u so much!!! i hope to see u at nyu :wink: wishing u the absolute best of luck

1 Like