NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

hi hi could you add me please, my ig is @inikagrawal

hey! mine is @macandaroni, mind adding me?

if anyone have received an email to update academic interests for NYU Tandon? what does it mean?

Are u undeclared for tandon cause they r sending it out to u declared eneginnering majors

What is it for? What does it say? I put undeclared- Engineering as an alternative and got no email.

Cause u picked a major as ur first choice. Ppl who only chose an undeclared major got that email

ok. btw do u know when they release the results for tandon?

They already did spring 2022. Tandon for fall will prob come out this week.

wanted to combine creative writing and publishing!! good luck to everyone hoping to get off the waitlist:)

1 Like

God I just hope any movement comes out this week

4 Likes

hey i couldn’t find your insta when i searched it

hey gumball what’s your instagram? i’m tryna get to know a bunch of spring admits so we can all be in a group chat and get to know each other/be friends

Hey guys sorry if someone already said earlier in the thread but did anyone hear back from tisch during last weeks admission wave? Also did the indicators of acceptance turn out to have any merit?

I haven’t

Nothing from Tisch last week. There were five indicators that all came out before official acceptance letters were released and they all had merit. Reported times provided are in EDT.

1. Housing portal changed to only Summer 2021 and you can choose from NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai (8-9 AM)
  2. Some financial aid info was viewable where you could see grants and cost of attendance (10-11 AM)
  3. Withdraw application button disappeared (12-2 PM)
  4. Able to access admitted student portal (3-4 PM)
  5. Some applicants got an SAML Error message when logging into admission portal 10-20 minutes before letters released (4-4:30 PM)

Edit: EDT not EST

10 Likes

Wow so I should expect the indicators to only appear the day of my decisions release. That relieves a lot of stress thank you.

2 Likes

Yep all the indicators showed up the day they had waves of acceptances released

yup i had all of the indicators and ended up getting in!!

1 Like

What school did you get into?

LS for spring