NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

hey! i’ll request u on insta :slight_smile:

do u guys know if waitlisted students get the purple package

1 Like

Can I follow you as well!?! :)))

Thank you for this!! This is so helpful!

1 Like

No problem! I wrote this for myself as well lol

1 Like
  1. It displayed 2022 Spring Application in the green bar when you click on display waitlist confirmation form
2 Likes

YO tysm I felt like I forgot something

i’m wondering this too! also did u request me yet?

So will someone be calling the Admissions Office for us tomorrow?

Do you guys think they will be accepting people off the waitlist for Stern or Gallatin tmr??

I think if they do this week it’ll be Wednesday

3 Likes

hey, is there any way someone could tell me where to see the housing portal? i saw it on the list of indicators and i want to keep an eye on it bit i cant seem to find it haha

You’ve said this a couple of times so I’m just wondering is that just speculation or are you inferring that it will be Wednesday from some other info?

Here you go, remove the first two slashes from the link

//https://housing.nyu.edu/apply

1 Like

Speculation. I remember reading somewhere in here that last year the first wave was on the 6th and this year it was on the 7th. Last year the second wave was on the 13 so it might be the 12 this year. All just speculation tho nothing definite

3 Likes

Wait, I remember someone offering to call. I called Friday so uh, I can’t call again. What will be the plan?

Yeah I’ll call tmr

2 Likes

If you accept your offer of admission, I think so. If you got in but decided to decline, it would be a no. Again not too sure, but that is something you should ask your counselor about in an email!

1 Like

thank u for responding lol! it’s just that those purple packages r very cute

Are you calling about when the waitlist waves are coming out? Could you plz also ask for CAS and stern?

3 Likes