NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

and gallatin pretty please

1 Like

Like we tandon boys you alr know to ask for tandon please and thank you

Are there any SPS students got admitted in LSP I applied SPS as my first major choice though I wrote my interest about LSP in my waitlist form

do you guys think the acceptance rate for waitlist is higher this year?

nah broo. Almost everyone I know got waitlisted. 1 out of 10 people I know got rejected.

1 Like

I won’t deny that a decent amount of people got waitlisted but I don’t think everybody and their mom got waitlisted either. My guesstimate would be 7/10 rejected, 2/10 waitlisted, and 1/10 accepted ( I know the acceptance rate was 13% this year, I’m just keeping it simple).

4 Likes

woah! were so many people rejected from NYU?

Yeah they got like 100k applicants this year, a lot of people that weren’t qualified probably applied this year.

Edit: I misread rejected to waitlisted, not entirely sure deleted statement was correct or not

1 Like

im just saying literally the out of like the 10 ppl in my school who applied to NYU only one got rejected and 9 got waitlisted

this might be a dumb question but those who got accepted did u guys write a lot on your waitlist form? like what other ec did u put and how much effort did u put in ur essay kinda thing for elaborating on ur interest for another school/programs

Did nobody get accepted in your school?

someone definitely got in. But my circle is fairly small

1 Like

Are there any indicators on anyone’s application this morning?

my housing is down rn

1 Like

Just checked my housing portal, does anyone else’s portal look like this?

mine is down

1 Like

what school did u apply to

CAS as first choice and LS

my housing is back

1 Like

I guess the housing portal being down doesn’t mean anything

1 Like