NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Okay thank you !!

1 Like

I wish I knew when a CAS wave comes outā€¦

Same dudeee :*(

I believe nyu accrpts people also considering the diversity and if thatā€™s the case then ai am sure shot rejected.
I heard this Indian guy saying there were 9 people who got waitlisted just from his school :worried:

1 Like

No. Very simple LOCI & some updates.

1 Like

Has your son gotten off the Georgia Tech or UVA waitlist? I forgot which one he was waiting on.

Not yetā€¦waiting for GT.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that they waitlisted a lot of people cuz iā€™m the only one at my school who got waitlistedā€¦ everyone else got rejected, so i was kinda having hopes but nvm

Iā€™m calling NYU rn but holy Iā€™m been waiting for 10 minutes now

3 Likes

I personally know two other people that were waitlisted and two people that were accepted. However it does say on my Naviance that 45 people applied

Keep going at it soldier

oh wow thats a lot

Holy ā– ā– ā– ā–  that was a waste of time. He told me absolutely nothing

God damnā€¦ rip

He also said that they might not even use the waitlist for tandon

1 Like

for the first box I think I wrote like 600 words. I essentially just wrote why I liked each additional school major/and how it applied to my interests. In the second box I listed my achievements and wrote a little bit about eachā€¦ like 400 words total. I honestly didnā€™t have that many new things? I was in charge of a social media campaign for school, I started a social media account for the Starbucks I work at, and I made a twitter account for my superintendent. I also wrote a quick paragraph about my expected awards. In each box I made sure to state my interest and that I was grateful to be on the waitlist. I hope this helps !!

WHAT that means tandonā€™s full?

Yeah possibly

Also on Reddit someone who got off stern said that they only gave waitlist spots to 30 ppl

Anything about Tisch?

2 Likes