NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

Has anyones indicators changed today?

No :frowning:

damn bro u must be treated like a champion

1 Like

Lanky did your housing portal change in the morning too … so far mine and yours have literally been the same ■■■■■

I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t have a wave today and no indicators are showing up right now. They gave people accepted off the waitlist 72 or 96 hours to enroll (someone accepted please verify this) and historical, the second wave came on the 13th

Nope, has not changed. Don’t worry about it rn, look at the comment above

do u think meetnyu is gonna tweet about it like it did last year

I wouldn’t know, I just hope they do lol

1 Like

they should just send out a mass email about waitlist stats if they hate how much we call them

6 Likes

sorry im just asking u questions that you obviously wouldn’t know cuz it seems like u know everything for some reason lmao

No worries, I’m kinda loser ngl, I’ve been on this thread too much for the past couple of days and I have like 10% of the comments on this thread lmao

6 Likes

i’m pretty sure they know that this thread exists but idk why they’re not doing anything cuz like all of us are obviously very stressed

1 Like

Hi! Does anyone know if Steinhardt is considered one of the smaller schools, or one of the bigger ones?

for real

I would say it is in between, its a specialized school but not as large as CAS or Stern

okay, thank you!

same with tisch, does anyone know?

3 Likes

Lanky what is your housing portal looks like now? Is it Sping + Summer or just Summer

The portal went back up and it’s still Spring + Summer