NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

spring+summer is not an indicator right? i’ve had it for a bit and just want to make sure

where do you guys find the housinn stuff?

Yeah only summer housing plus you can choose between NYC, Abu Dhabi, and Shanghai is an indicator. I’ll post the indicators again tomorrow and Wednesday. Also, @admhrsky //https://housing.nyu.edu/apply (remove first two slashes).

1 Like

i have spring and summer for 2021, spring I only have DC and summer I have NYC

if your accepted that will change the morning of day of to only summer and you will be able to choose between shanghai Abu Dhabi and NYC

1 Like

oooooohhhhhh ok ok

Did anybody call the admissions office this morning? Any updates?

1 Like

one person did and barely got any information. They said the AO said they might not be looking at the tandon waitlist. But again, they said might.

Anybody ask about CAS? I haven’t seen anybody get off CAS yet?

I haven’t seen anything about Tisch either… would that be considered a smaller school? Can anyone call about that?

1 Like

Im thinking about calling about tisch, because I was waitlisted for film/tv and am dying to hear something.

3 Likes

Same major! If you call, please post updates, I’m on the edge of my seat.

eff it i shall call

2 Likes

You’re a saint my friend.

2 Likes

I think the wave is Tuesday or Wednesday?

should i wait till then? see if anything comes out those days?

I agree it will probably be one of those days (this is just speculation).

I would think so too, but I’m optimistically hoping for an earlier Tisch wave because it didn’t seem as though there were any Tisch releases in the last wave. At least, not that I’ve heard.

1 Like

I got accepted last friday for Steinhardt spring and never received an email about my acceptance, and it was only in the portal. I know most of y’all are camping your portals but for those that aren’t, please make sure to check the portal and don’t rely on email.

3 Likes

just our normal student portal right? not albert?