NYU Deferred/Waitlisted 2025

ik tisch doesn’t give any aid so I couldn’t do that :((

Cause if u think about it we will arrive at the same as the spring admits

Any new updates?

no… thinking i might just reapply next year :frowning:

2 Likes

same. Although ill be 20 by september 2022 it doesn’t matter anymore

It kinda makes that had the spring admit wave as the first one then.

whats ur major

Edit:

well this sucks

2 Likes

I mean… there is still some hope??? Still holding out for later this week.

1 Like

Yeah if there is a wave this week it might not be as bad as people perceive it, but if nothing comes out this week it might be bleak

2 Likes

sorry what do u mean?

If they didn’t admit any new people for fall and only admitted new people for spring so far, it makes sense that they said they are not even sure they are using the waitlist this year

What about the schools that don’t do Spring admits…that’s why I’m still optimistic. We’ll see lol

but i mean is he saying the truth? :confused: i’m sure a lot of people would reject NYU bc of the cost right?

1 Like

I just called asking about Stern, the person said to not put hopes up since there shouldn’t be much activity this year, but if there is, it’ll most likely not come in big waves.

2 Likes

If someone calls about Tisch pretty please keep us updated!

1 Like

Yep we’ll see, you have a good point about not all schools doing spring. I’m still feeling glass half full but I don’t mind merrycat turning down my expectations a little

3 Likes

That’s what I thought but who knows, yields will also be different for the various schools

anyways, hang in there everyone! i think i’m going to start loving my school, and let this be a soft rejection for now. will check back in on wed/thurs.

5 Likes