NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

From what I’ve seen on here and other forums if you still have both buttons then a decision hasn’t been made for you, and as a result, you haven’t been entered into the student system formally, and the summer applications are something they send out automatically to anyone not currently enrolled yet so it’s normal. So don’t worry about it I don’t think it’s an indicator, I even saw someone on Reddit who had theirs turn to the summer application then back to no aps. This whole thing is a little screwy.

5 Likes

Ahhh thank you! Im hoping its nothing bad since I’ve hear differing things from past years I’m trying to just relax and hope its a good sign

1 Like

Also, anyone else with the housing portal options, what are your location options from the drop down menu, mine is only NYC

1 Like

Does this mean that I don’t have an email since I have 2 buttons?

Technically everyone has an email, a majority just are not activated yet. From what I know everybody applying, except for Stern, won’t be able to use the NYU email until they’re admitted. If you’re a Stern applicant then from what I’ve seen you can only activate it after having one of the buttons disappear it seems, correct me if I’m wrong but all the people I’ve seen being able to use their Stern email had at least one of their buttons disappear.

1 Like

Mine is NYC only too

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Does anyone still have two buttons and summer for housing options? Cuz i feel like they get rid of the buttons for accepted ppl first then rejectees

3 Likes

I have both buttons and summer 2022 housing as well!

3 Likes

Guys there’s really no reason to freak out over indicators right now. You either got in or you didn’t and there’s no reason to work yourself up over something you can’t change when decisions will be released in 4 days

13 Likes

Anyone else see Summer & Spring terms in the Bursar eSuite (accessed through Albert) deposits section?

1 Like

Is there any one apply to CAS still have two buttons on the application portal and “summer 2022” on the housing portal? Is two buttons means u have been rejected?

1 Like

Yes, two buttons means your decision hasn’t been made/put into the system yet. Don’t worry

1 Like

Does this mean its reject? it even says “Waitlist” on it. Thank you!

I have no application available on housing portal. I have only one button.

Do most people have no app available or like the screenshot from the person above me

same freaking out

No. Last year, Waitlist Undergraduate on the housing means you’re accepted. Congrats!

how did you access this page if I may ask

1 Like

I have both buttons but my Stern email works

This is what I have too. In the drop down for J term, I have New York and AD. What does your’s say?

I still have both buttons. Nervous!