NYU Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

No.

Does the housing thing say “Summer 2022” for everyone right now because they didn’t change it, or just me?

It did not change yet from what I believe,
I think changes should coming up this week

1 Like

Ah alright ty. Was scared for a second there ahaha

1 Like

Np! What major did you apply for tho?

I applied to Stern BTE! Wbu?

Tandon!

1 Like

Oh nice! By any chance, do you know if the housing thing says “Summer 2022” by default, or did it have to change in order to say “Sunmer 2022”? Also did you get an email with a survey? Some people said the tab in which you open the survey link stated “Survey of admitted students”, but mine says “Class of 2026 applicants survey”.

Were you able to access your email when you typed netid@stern.nyu.edu into the “enter your email” field of the gmail login? I wasn’t, but I’m not sure if they made the emails yet

no, seems that they haven’t created them yet

Yea I was thinking the same thing

I think it’s by default, and the survey I got it was class of 2026 applicant survey. I don’t think the survey would mean anything.

anyone’s housing portal changed? mine still says summer 2022

I still have summer 2022, but I already know 2 people who doesn’t have that option

The two update request buttons are still blue?

Still have 3 buttons and Summer Housing. Tisch drama.

i have two blue buttons but no applications on my housing portal

i have no idea what this means because for ed1 students everyone told me that their buttons disappeared the day of results, but at the same time, a missing button means a decision has made

i’ve known some people with differentiation in their housing portals, so has a decision really been made?

i can make a google form for every ed 2 applicant to put what they see and maybe we can bring all of our data together?

everyone fill out this housing form here, it’ll give us a lot of data to see what’s going on

Were there two or three buttons originally on the application portal?

So, what about the data you have already got now